Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bethlehem Star


I watched this video last night.

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/

Watch here..

I was very impressed with the celestial observations but the conclusion was wildly unscientific.

It occurred to me immediately that the stars themselves are the real characters as represented by the bible, that the stories in the bible are not referring to actual people, but instead provide a description of heavenly observations, later interpretations elaborating the story to mythical proportions.

The messiah then, could instead of being a man born on earth, is a star born in the heavens.

It could quite easily be possible, that that star inhabited the skies for a period of 30 odd years, hung upon a cross, descended below the horizon, reappeared again after three days, and then vanished.

I'm no astronomer but I can see how this could be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment